The Corporate Secretaries Information Sessions
Alcad and the JSE invite you to join us in our upcoming Information Sessions where you can network with fellow professionals and industry experts, gain practical knowledge and discover innovative solutions to challenges in your field. You will find valuable insights, share effective ideas and validate best practices which will benefit your position in your organisation and will learn processes you can implement right away. Our events focus on interactive meetings where an experienced knowledgeable speaker updates attendees with recent developments in fields of relevance to company secretaries and provides a platform for discussions in that subject. Take away proven strategies based on successful case studies.
NOTE: For Cape Town company secretaries we will be having an Information Session at the new JSE offices in Cape Town in late April 2016 –
Click here for more information
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The Companies Tribunal – how they work with all stakeholders in a company to rectify disputes, with a special emphasis on Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”);
- Refresher course on contracts – all types of contracts which company secretaries are expected to manage;
- How the company secretary can add value to their companies;
- Interesting Case studies, local and International, on governance issues in the workplace.
- Board and statutory committees revisited;
- The company secretary and investor relations;
- Project management tools;
- Statutory audits;
- Case law which impacts on directors actions.
||Book early as SEATS ARE LIMITED. CPD certificates will be issued if required
| COST PER DELEGATE
|R6450 per person, which includes the course materials, refreshments and lunch, as well as parking in the 24 Central Parkade which is adjacent to the JSE building.
DATE & TIMES
|16 & 17 March 2017
||JSE training room, JSE Building 1 Gwen Lane, Sandton
|SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY
|| For more information and to register for this event, please visit our website at
www.alcad.co or contact us at