Equity Futures - the ups and downs
Trademar Futures and the JSE invite you to a complimentary introductory seminar, on Equity Futures trading strategies. This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Who should trade Equtiy Futures?
- What are ALSI and SSF? How do they work?
- When to trade and why one should use these instruments
- How to get the biggest bang for the smallest buck
- Techniques on trading these instruments on some of the most valuable companies on the JSE
There is no charge to attend this event.
Date: Thursday, 10 July 2014
Time: 17h30 for 18h30 - 19h00
Venue and Parking: The JSE, One Exchange Square, Gwen Lane, Sandown
Please RSVP by Tuesday 8 July 2014
Contact Adv L Gopaul on 011 244 9860 email@example.com for more information