Why you should attend?
Understand your ESG rating for the FTSE/JSE Responsible Investment Index; your ESG performance history and options for potentially improving your performance.
What you will learn
- How the Index assessment process works?
- Your ESG rating in relation to the FTSE/JSE Responsible Investment Index
- Trend Analysis of your historical performance within the Index based on the themes and pillars of the FTSE ESG Model
Model as depicted below:
Who should attend?
- Sustainability Department
- Company Secretary
- Investor Relations Teams
- Governance Departments
- Social and Ethics Committees
Dates and Times: 2 hour tailored session
Cost: R15, 000.00 per session excl VAT (industry analysis at a pillar level can be included at an additional cost dependent on the number of the peers you would like covered)
CPD certificates will be issued for the attendance at the event.
To register or for more information, contact Company services at JSETraining@jse.co.za.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.