How to read financial results like a stock market veteran
Have you ever looked at the news, or at a company's results, and have had no idea what they mean or how to interpret it?
You know there's information lurking deep down in the results that you could use to profit from, but you're never sure where to look. Or exactly what to look at!?
And with reporting season about to kick off this month just imagine the profit opportunities you could uncover before any other trader.
That's why we're inviting you to join us at the JSE in Sandton, on the 22nd of October where we're going to show you everything you need to read results like a seasoned analyst.
We're going to show you how to:
- Read and understand financial results like a stock market veteran
- Scan and filter listed company results on the JSE like professional
- Make sense of the reporting season and how you can turn it into profits
- Discover, in 20 minutes, how you could find potential profit opportunities like a JSE analyst
- Get your hands on the 10 step process you can use to scan results in a matter of minutes
- Keep up with the news flow in reporting season in just minutes what takes other trader's hours
- Learn how a company's performance is far more than just manipulated profits
Take Aspen (JSE: APN) for example, we were able to read, interpret and understand their results before the vast majority of the market. This gave us the advantage to profit from a stock most were still busy deciphering, and it's all because we used a simple method that we want to share with you on the 22nd of October.
We want you to become a profitable trader by reading results like an analyst, that's why it's absolutely free to attend. All you need to do is get your name down today.
Click here to book your seat, and discover how reading financial results like a stock market veteran could help you turn reporting season into a potential windfall of profits.
Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014
Time: 18h00 – 19h00
Venue: One Exchange Square, Gwen Lane, Sandton
RSVP: Click here to register
Webinar link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8660852354347540482
* What is a webinar?
A webinar is an online live event that is hosted by the JSE and delivered to you through your computer via the Internet. You will be able to view a PowerPoint presentation done by the speaker and ask questions in real-time through an instant messaging tool.