Power Hour - JSE Tax Free Savings Account - Durban
In his 2015 budget speech, Minister Nhlanhla Nene announced the new Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA) that came into effect on the 1st March 2015.
This great innovation will make a real difference to ones returns when investing for the long term. One can invest in a range of products including Exchange Traded Funds and the only tax payable will be estate duty.
This hour long event will cover everything you need to know about the JSE -Tax Free Savings Account;
• What investment products can be included?
• How does one open a TFSA?
• Who is able to offer the TFSA accounts?
• What are the limits in terms of investment amounts?
• Withdrawing money from the funds.
• Long-term benefits of the TFSA's.
• Transferring existing products into TFSA's.
You are therefore invited to join Simon Brown and the JSE team at 5.30pm to learn about these TFSA's and to ask any questions you may have around them.
Thursday, 19 March 2015Time:
17h30 - 18h30Venue:
Three Cities Riverside Hotel and Spa, 10 Kennith Kaunda Road,NorthwayRSVP: First come first served basis
. The venue can only carry 150 at a maximumWebinar:
Please save this link