As part of the JSE’s vision in growing shared prosperity, the JSE is excited to bring to the market a solution that will fast-track the growth of SA’s Private Companies. We will be providing a platform with an ecosystem of advisors, educational enablers and networks that ultimately will enable SME’s to attract the right level of funding.
SME Solutions that will be provided by the JSE Enterprise Acceleration Programme:
- Provide an interactive environment of one-on-one mentoring for high impact, high growth companies, combined with Master Classes and webinars
- The objective is to enable entrepreneurs to focus on 2-3 key KPIs within the programme timeframe and address these with expert assistance. You will also enjoy the benefit of a combination of individual mentoring and structured group sessions focused on scaling, capital and funding requirements and operations.
- The programme will have metrics focused on growth, as well as individualised targets for each company
- The programme will strive to prepare the SME’s for Capital Raising as both listed or unlisted entities
Below is a list of criteria for SME’s looking to join the JSE Enterprise Acceleration Programme:
- Companies need to be founder-led, entrepreneurial South African businesses;
- In operation for at least 2 years;
- Turnover of at least R20m;
- High growth prospects;
- Clearly defined capital raising needs
- Teachable founders and management team with an appetite to give back to the South African entrepreneurial ecosystem;
- Focus on diversity, including BBBEE and women in the founding team, management teams and employee bases;
Do you meet the criteria outlined above? Complete the below form to submit your application.