Media Skills Training
Why should you attend?
- As one of the frontline spokes people for your organization in good times and bad, you want to enhance your ability to connect with key stakeholders - whether they are shareholders or lobbyists.
This is completely customizable to your companies' specific media requirements. An upfront needs analysis with our company will determine what these are. Various topics below can be focused on and tailored to your needs.
Who should attend?
Understanding the Media Mind
· An insight into how the media works.
· A discussion around the nature of news
· An in-depth discussion on media expectations; what is - and what is not possible
· We'll also examine ways in which to attract media attention - or to stop the media machine if necessary.
Get to the point - A Workshop In Concise Communications
· Explode the common myths around communication
· Focus on the tools and techniques necessary to create uncluttered messaging
· Define our audience
· Determine our key messages
· Communication in simple terms
Presentation Skills Training
· Breathing and relaxation techniques
· Body language
· The best way to determine key points
The Art of an Interview
- · Tips on how to talk to journalists
- · Preparing for the 'hot seat'
- · Using nervousness as a positive edge
- · How to present yourself and your organization to the best possible advantage
- · Staying on track
- · Getting to the point
- · Common mistakes to avoid at all costs
Dates: To be advised according to companies individual requirements
Cost: R10 00.00 per delegate ec VAT
2 to 5 people ( from the same company) R7 000.00 per person ex VAT
- 6 to 10 people (from the same company) R5 000.00 per person ex VAT
>10 people (from the same company) R3 000.00 per person ex VAT
Camera Crew (per call-out) R6 850.00 ex VAT
Venue: Company dependent, this can either be done at your company's premises or at the JSE
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points. To register or for more information, contact Company Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.