JSE Regulation of Transactions (Acquisitions and Disposals)
Why should you attend?
This five hour course is designed to give the participant a better understanding of the JSE Listings Requirements in relation to “transactions” (principally acquisitions and disposals), including transactions with “related parties”, covering the ever confusing “associate” relationships definition and looking at practical examples of the application of the JSE Listings Requirements, including timing considerations, documentation and financial reporting requirements and the need for independent experts
Who should attend?
· A high level understanding of the JSE's Listing Requirements with particular reference to:
· Censure and penalties
· Cautionary announcements and material price sensitive information
· Dealings in securities
· Trading statements and financial disclosure
· Issues for cash and share buy-backs
· Transactions (disposals, acquisitions and mergers, including related party transactions)
This training session will be held at the JSE, refreshments will be supplied.
firstname.lastname@example.org for a curriculum outline or to book. Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.