Structured products are pre-packaged investments created from a derivative or a combination of derivatives or other strategies to achieve a specific outcome.
Who is this for?
Structured Products are used by institutional and private investors.
Types of Structured Products:
A wide variety of structured products exist, some typical structures include:
- Yield enhancement products.
- Capital protection products.
- Leveraged performance products.
- Provides exposure to a variety of underlying instruments which may include local and international focused assets.
- Structured products have maturities of typically between two to three years.
- Structured products are typically buy-and-hold instruments.
- Listed and traded in Rands.
- Regulated by the JSE.
How to get it:
- Open a brokerage account with an authorised JSE Equity member.
- Contact the issuer of the Structured Product
Considering listing Structured Products?
Please speak to our Primary Markets team for more information.
JSE Primary Markets
+27 11 520 7000