Access the information that is generated as Bond trades occur throughout the day (live or intra-day data) and the statistics, pricing and reference data that we generate after trading has closed including end-of-day data and historical data.
- Connect directly to our datacentre in South Africa for live bond market data.
- Some live data distributors offer delayed market data. You may also subscribe to our live data service and choose to delay the data. In order for data to be classified as delayed, a 15-minute lapse must be applied.
- We offer a range of statistical, pricing and reference data packaged into various intra-day and end-of-day data products.
Bond ETP market data
In addition to the Bond market operated by the JSE, we also operate a separate Bond ETP market that facilitates trading in select government bonds. The market is operated by MTS (part of the LSE Group) on behalf of the JSE from their data centre in Milan.
Access the information that is generated as Bond ETP trades occur throughout the day (live or intraday data) and the statistics we generate after trading has closed.
- Access to live Bond ETP market data is available through a direct connection to the MTS data centre or via an internet based connection.
- We offer a range of statistical and reference data record types, packaged into various end-of-day data products.
All data and information provided by the JSE, except as otherwise indicated, is proprietary to the JSE. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, reformat, download, store, distribute, publish or transmit any data and information, except for your personal use. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not develop or create any product that uses, is based on, or is developed in connection with any of the data and information available on this site. You are not permitted (except where you have been given express written permission by the JSE) to use the data and information for commercial gain.