More than 70% of institutions worldwide are integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into their investment process, mainly aiming to lower risk and grow returns. Companies face growing concern, interest and activism around sustainability. Few companies are equipped to handle this. To use strong ESG engagement to attract new investors and increase value recognition, you need the tools to be able to respond to institutional investors on ESG matters.
Why should you attend?
Topics covered in this interactive half-day course include:
- Understand ESG jargon
- How fund managers use ESG data
- The most watched for ESG data
- Find your way through the maze: reporting frameworks and ratings agencies
- How boards and executives should prepare for growing investor interest in ESG
- Integrate ESG into your company narrative
- Prepare for ESG investor activism
Who should attend?
• Investor Relations teams
• Corporate Communications teams
• Company Secretaries
What will you learn
• How boards, executives and IROs should prepare for growing investor interest in ESG
• Key questions investors want answered in company reports
• How to include ESG drivers most effectively in your company investment case
• How do IROs extract the correct, credible information from ESG specialists in the company
Date: 31JOctober 2023
Time: 10:00 – 13:00
Venue: Virtual/face to face upon request
Trainer Profile: Click Here
In addition, customised training can either be done at your company's premises or at the JSE.
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
To register or for more information, contact Company Services at [email protected].
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.