This half-day programme focuses specifically on the practical implementation and disclosure of King IV™. In order to set the tone and provide background before we delve into detail, a short introduction - for those who are not familiar with King IV™ - will be provided to explain the rationale and philosophy behind King IV™.
Attend this programme if you have the following questions:
· What sets King IV apart from previous King codes?
· What is required from organizations to transitions from King III to King IV™ implementation?
· Where should application of king IV™ be disclosed?
· How detailed should King IV™ disclosure be?
· What matters should be addressed in the disclosure on application of King IV™?
Who should attend?
- Company Secretaries
Time: 09:00 - 12:00
Cost: R2, 429.00 per delegate ex VAT
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
All sessions will be held at the JSE. Refreshments will be supplied. Please contact JSETraining@jse.co.za to book. Space is Limited. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.