Why should you attend?
As one of the key decision-makers within a listed company, you have a responsibility to ensure that you understand the JSE’s Listings Requirements.
This thorough practical course will help you to fulfill your obligations by allowing you to apply the JSE’s Listings requirements in practice.
Who should attend?
- Company Secretaries
What you will learn:
- · A high level understanding of the JSE's Listing Requirements with particular reference to:
- · Censure and penalties
- · Cautionary announcements and material price sensitive information
- · Dealings in securities
- · Trading statements and financial disclosure
- · Issues for cash and share buy-backs
- · Transactions (disposals, acquisitions and mergers, including related party transactions)
- · Outline of proposed amendments
Cost: R7, 500.00
Time: 09:00 - 15:00
NB: These courses are also suitable for approved executives or budding approved executives needing to update their knowledge and understanding of the Listings Requirements.
CPD certificates will be issued for the attendance at the event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a curriculum outline or to book.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.