Why should you attend?
Understand how sustainability relates to stock exchanges and how it can be embedded into your service offering.
What you will learn
- What does sustainability mean in the emerging and frontier market context?
- Investor Demand for Responsible Investment
- Growing relevant offerings as an exchange
- Regulation and governance
- Advocacy and engagement tools (products and services)
Who should attend?
- Strategy teams
- Legal teams
- Governance teams
- Compliance teams
Dates and Times: Half Day tailored session (Based on input from relevant industry and exchange sources in order to tailor appropriately)
Cost: $3250 per session excl. VAT.
CPD certificates will be issued for the attendance at the event. Certificate of attendance will be issued.
To register or for more information, contact Company services at JSETraining@jse.co.za.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.