As a newly listed company trading on the JSE, we applaud you for this momentous achievement. In celebration of this significant milestone, the JSE will play host to a listing event for you and your clients.
We offer uniquely African in-person, virtual and hybrid listing celebratory events.
In-person listing event
This event is the perfect opportunity for you to physically engage and interact with all your company's stakeholders and clients.
Following a delicious light breakfast, proceedings will occur in front of our state-of-the art video wall in the JSE foyer.
A virtual listing event
Virtual events held at the JSE with live or pre-recorded interviews availed for clients who are unable to attend the physical event or for company's who prefer to stream their celebration virtually.
Logistics of listing an event
- Due to POPIA ACT 2021 regulations, you may decide to provide the JSE with your event guest list for us to manage invitation distribution and engagement.
- Alternatively, you can handle the aforementioned independently and provide the final acceptance numbers to the JSE for logistical arrangements.
- A short paragraph about your company (Highlight of your business's core principles and dealings). Unclear about this.
- High-resolution corporate video and/or PowerPoint presentation to be used during the event (3 minutes in length).
- Company logo (1920 x 1080 HD in jpg/png format).
The JSE’s contribution towards the listing event.
- Invitation design (invitation distribution, Aide memoir, reminder invitation, tracking of RSVP's, updates to clients) with adherence to POPIA ACT 2021.
- Arrangement of listing trophy and official listing certificate.
- The JSE covers the comprehensive cost of the event (venue, decor, catering, entertainment, photography, parking, AV support etc.). (I don't think the cost should be included)
Countdown to the listing day
Countdown to the listing day (at least 3 days prior leading up to event date
- Your company’s listing announcement to be broadcast on all the JSE social media platforms (JSE Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube (cover images and messages on these platforms)
The listing event will be promoted on JSE platforms as follows:
- JSE Website homepage countdown banners up to the day before when the market closes.
- Then on the day of listing the banner will read Welcome company X to the … board.
- Website banner sizes are as follows: Landscape = 1440X150, Portrait = 245X490.
PR and Communications offerings:
- Media Release: The JSE’s Comms Division will draft a media release announcing the listing, and will issue it on listing day to the financial services media.
- Optional Social Media video: We will create a 1-minute listing video at no cost to you, which will be posted across JSE’s social media platforms. The video can either be a motion video or on-camera interview.
- Example of CEO video: click here
- Example of motion video: click here
Optional CEO quotegraphic: The team creates a quotegraphic using the elected spokesperson’s HR image as well as the quote included in the media release.
- Webcasting or any other web streaming services.
- JSE Investor Relations extensive listing offering:
- JSE venue hire and the organisation of virtual events
- Assistance with Roadshows
- Training including Investor Relations training
- Sharehub (Investor and stakeholder electronic communications platform)
- Contact [email protected] for more information