As a member of a team managing corporate relations with investors, your role has a direct impact on your company’s drive to attract capital and value. This is a major responsibility, given the competition for investment capital with companies across the world. What exactly is an effective investor relations programme? How do you build strong relations with analysts and investors? How should you build an effective investment case? Can you do anything to reduce investor anxiety about emerging market and country issues? What engagement channels give you best results, and how do you use them? And how should you counter global capital market challenges ranging from shareholder activism to reduced profile in a Mifid II world?
What you will learn
This one-day course presents an overview of investor relations that leaves you with directly applicable tools and techniques. It will show you how to
- Design and execute a best-practice investor relations strategy
- Construct company and country messaging to build international investor interest
- Understand disclosure and investor engagement regulations
- Build your company’s profile among media, analysts and shareholders
- Plan and execute roadshows and webcasts
- Plan and manage the annual report
- Articulate a compelling equity story or investment case
- Navigate shareholder activism and the steps to take to be prepared
Who should attend?
- New IROs
- IR professionals who are looking to improve the effectiveness of current IR activity
- Investor relations teams
- Company secretaries
- Finance and legal executives
Date : 16 November 2023
Time : 09h00 - 16h00
Cost: R7, 050 ex vat per person (discounted rate)
Venue: One Exchange Square, Gwen Lane, Sandown, Sandton
Trainer Profile: Click Here
Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.