Integrated Reporting Training
Why should you attend?
- This 3 hour Integrated Reporting training program will equip directors in understanding the IoDSA's Kind IV Report on Corporate Governance™ for South Africa 2016 as it specifically relates to Integrated Reporting and the requirements of the International Reporting Framework. In particular the training session will,
inter alia, cover the following focus areas:
· What Boards need to know about Integrated Reporting and Integrated Thinking.
· Kind IV™ and Integrated Reporting and Integrated Thinking
· Overview of the 18 Requirements of the International Integrated Reporting Framework
· Current and emerging trends
Cost: R2 313.69 per delegate ex VAT
Venue: JSE Limited, One Exchange Square, Gwen Lane Sandown. Refreshments will be provided. Safe parking is available on the premises.
Please note that the course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance.
All sessions will be held at the JSE Offices, Refreshments will be provided.
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
To register or for more information, contact Company Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.