Board Reporting and Information Flow
Effective board and committee reporting and information flow is key for effective decision-making. You need to ensure that you are applying best practice in information flow between the board and management. This course is for you if you are involved in the preparation of information to the board or whether you are the receiver of information.
Who should attend.
• Executive and management
• Company Secretaries
• IR Personnel
• Prerequisites in being able to rely on information or professional advice
• A brief review of the business judgement rule
• The applicable JSE Listings requirements
• Overview of the information required by boards and committees
• Board reporting best practice
• Samples and case studies
• Local and international best practices
Date: 27 August 2020
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Cost: R9 000.00 per delegate excl VAT
Venue: JSE, One Exchange Square, Gwen Lane, Sandown, Sandton
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
Please contact Company Services, email@example.com for a curriculum outline or to book. Space is Limited. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
All sessions will be held at the JSE. Refreshments will be Provided.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.