JSE Listing Requirements refresher training
Why should you attend?
As one of the key decision-makers within a listed company, you have a responsibility to ensure that you understand the JSE’s Listings Requirements.
This thorough practical course will help you to fulfill your obligations by allowing you to apply the JSE’s Listings requirements in practice.
Who should attend?
- Company Secretaries
What you will learn:
- · A high level understanding of the JSE's Listing Requirements with particular reference to:
- · Censure and penalties
- · Cautionary announcements and material price sensitive information
- · Dealings in securities
- · Trading statements and financial disclosure
- · Issues for cash and share buy-backs
- · Transactions (disposals, acquisitions and mergers, including related party transactions)
Date: 12 September 2017
- Cost: R7, 500.00 per delegate excl VAT
- Length: 5 hours
- Venue: JSE, 1 Gwen Lane, Sandton. Refreshments will be provided. Safe parking is available on the premises.
Date: 26 September 2017
Cost: R7, 500.00 per delegate excl VAT
Length: 5 hours
- Venue: JSE, 155 Campground Road, Cape Town. Refreshments will be provided. Safe parking is available on the premises.
NB: These courses are also suitable for approved executives or budding approved executives needing to update their knowledge and understanding of the Listings Requirements.
CPD certificates will be issued for the attendance at the event.