Digital Investor Relations
Right now, prospective investors are trawling the web and social media, thinking about where to put their funds. Your investors are probably using the web to pick up company news and chat sites to see what the market is saying. And you could be wondering whether the JSE allows you to use digital channels to publish price-sensitive information, and what is best practise. The rules are changing for Investor Relations professionals – and to save your company from being caught out, you need to keep up.
This course offers a clear understanding of global trends in how regulators require that listed companies use social media and websites to announce key information, as well as of the JSE’s guidance for companies on this topic. It will provide best practise as to the use of digital channels for Investor Relations specialists, as well as guidelines for how (or if) to use social media as a channel for investor communication.
What you will learn:
- · What the JSE Listing Requirement imply for digital communication of price-sensitive
information to shareholders and stakeholders
- · The risks and rewards of using digital communication – and how to do so wisely;
- the"do's and don'ts"; ,how to choose the best channels for your needs.
· Winning IR digital strategies to help your company differentiate itself
- · How to monitor discussion of your company on social media platforms.
- · How to write effectively for digital channels
- · Digital developments: XBRL and the IRO; the most effective use of online proxy voting
Who should attend?
Investor relations teams
Corporate communications teams
Senior executives in finance, legal and human resources
7 August 2018
Time: 09:00 - 12:00
email@example.com for a curriculum outline or to book. Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.