IoDSA/JSE training: King IV™ Implementation to Disclosure
This half-day programme focuses specifically on the practical implementation and disclosure of King IV™. In order to set the tone and provide background before we delve into detail, a short introduction - for those who are not familiar with King IV™ - will be provided to explain the rationale and philosophy behind King IV™.
Attend this programme if you have the following questions:
· What sets King IV™ apart from previous King codes?
· What is required from organizations to transitions from King III to King IV™ implementation?
· Where should application of king IV™ be disclosed?
· How detailed should King IV™ disclosure be?
· What matters should be addressed in the disclosure on application of King IV™?
Who should attend?
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
All sessions will be held at the JSE Offices, Refreshments will be provided.
All sessions will be held at the JSE. Refreshments will be supplied.
Please contact JSETraining@jse.co.za to book. Space is Limited. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.