This three hour program will give delegates insights into King , high-level guidance on which practices to prioritize when transitioning from King III to King IV, and how King IV should be applied in the organization. Attendance of this program is most beneficial for those who know King III well.
Who should attend?
The Objectives of King IV:
- · The building blocks of King IV
- · Distinguishing features of King IV - the big picture
- · Putting together the various parts of King IV
- · Main differences between King III and King IV
- · Approach required by organizations for transitioning from King III to King IV
- · High-level overview of the King code
- · How to use the sector supplements
- Dates: 27 October 2017
- Time: 09:00 - 12:00
- Cost: R2, 313.69 per delegate ex VAT
Venue: JSE, 1 Gwen Lane, Sandton. Refreshments will be provided. Safe parking is available on the premises.
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
All sessions will be held at the JSE. Refreshments will be supplied.
Please contact email@example.com to book. Space is Limited. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.