As equity analyst teams downsize, a company’s coverage by the business media is growing in importance to build visibility of your investment case. However more media attention is not easy to attain. Learn to attract positive media attention, to build great relations with key journalists, and how to write media releases that sell your company narrative. This half-day course helps IR professionals build stronger relationships with the business media. Through actionable training, insights from a financial journalist and peer discussion, we will identify how you can ratchet up your media success.
What will I gain?
- Write a powerful media release
- How to manage negative news
- Attracting media attention out of results season
- Insight into how to deliver key messages to the market consistently
- Understanding effective messaging via press releases, factsheets, websites and annual reports
- Practical examples of dos and dont's when communicating with the media
- Insights into writing for social media communications
Who should attend
- Investor relations teams
- Corporate communications teams
- Company secretaries
- Finance and Human Resources executives
Time: 09:00 - 11:00
Cost: R4, 500.00 per delegate excl VAT
Trainer Profile: Click Here
Please contact JSETraining@jse.co.za for a curriculum outline or to book. Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.