JSE SA Trade Connect is a platform for the South African investment community to gain insight, share views, showcase offerings and connect.
Join us in Cape Town for JSE SA Trade Connect 2020
Date: 2 – 3 September 2020
Venue: Lagoon Beach Hotel
- international and local buy-side;
- international sell-side;
- JSE members;
- liquidity providers;
- software vendors;
- shared infrastructure providers;
- JSE market representative; and
- CEO’s of listed companies
What can you expect?
Leading industry players unpack industry dynamics, analyse innovation and market trends. Sponsors showcase their offerings in the exhibition area and connect business opportunities in the networking sessions.
What 2019 delegates said
- Well attended by the sell side and the vendors. The speakers and panels were world class and the entire organisation was world class - Tshepo Maseko, Executive Director at Legae Peresec
- Really well put together and I have heard a lot of people saying they got good value from the conference - Bryan MacCallum at RMBMS
- I found it very interesting and a wonderful networking opportunity. We are grateful for your continued support - Saleem Symalin, CEO at Thebe
- This initiative is very much needed in our capital market and more so now when the market is under pressure. As a newcomer to the SA financial market, this event timing was perfect in helping us connect with key individuals in the industry as well as giving us a platform to showcase the innovation we have brought to the SA market. The event was extremely professional and very well organised. The food and service was great, the speakers knowledgeable and topics relevant. - Vijen Surjooram, Managing Director SA at EquityRT
- I want to thank you for the invite and the amazing work and effort around this event. I definitely see the benefits it has for our market and I look forward to future events as well as hopefully get to share some feedback and thoughts around what else can be explored. Great work to you and your team. - Mayur Kalian, Futures Clearing Client Coverage at Absa
- Thanks for the opportunity to be involved in the conference. Well done on the event. - Andries Potgieter, Head of Electronic Trading at Investec
- Thank you for an amazing event – I thoroughly enjoyed the two days. Looking forward to the next one. – Siv Govender, Head: Dealing at Vunani Fund Managers