This half-day course examines all the Corporate Actions a company may have to engage in, routinely or non-routinely, during its lifetime.
What you will learn
- Spin Offs/Unbundlings
- Split offs
- Equity Carve-Outs
- Share Splits
- Share Buybacks / Odd lot Offers
- Dividends (Cash and Script)
- Rights Issues / Shares for Cash / Accelerated Book Build (ABB) / Claw Back offer
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Scheme of Arrangement / Tender Offer / Merger
- Other Corporate Actions
Who should attend?
- Corporate and Investment Bankers
- Corporate and Commercial Lawyers
- Financial Directors/Financial Managers
- Corporate Treasurers
- Investor Relations Practitioners
Date : 11 October 2023
Time : 09h00 - 12h00
Cost: R5, 000 ex vat per person (discounted rate)
Venue: All trainings are currently virtual and only face-to-face upon request
Facilitator: Frank Vein
Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.