This 1-day course examines all the considerations around ethics that a corporate should be aware of and ensure that Leadership should be well versed in.
What you will learn
- Ethical Leadership
- Business and Organisational ethics
- Values, Integrity and loyalty
- Ethics and International Business
- Ethics and Reputation Management
- Bribery and Corruption
- Trade Secrets and Conflict of Interest
Who should attend?
- Executive Management
- Corporate and Commercial Lawyers
- Investor Relations Practitioners
Date : 13 October 2023
Time : 09h00 - 16h00
Cost: R8, 500 ex vat per person (discounted rate)
Venue: All trainings are currently virtual and only face-to-face upon request
Facilitator: Frank Vein
Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.