This half-day programme focuses on how to implement an effective digital investor relations strategy that fulfils investor needs and complies with JSE requirements. Through discussion and case study, it shows executives responsible for investor engagement why digital channels are driving so many decisions in capital markets – and how to use this opportunity. Learn how to target passive investors effectively, create a powerful IR website, use social media strategically and build your company’s market profile.
Why should you attend?
Content on the internet and social media drive investment decisions and impact company value. More investors are using the web as a research tool, as Mifid II results in less analyst coverage of many stocks. The web is a powerful channel to present your investment case, drive company value or enlist support for corporate actions. But few groups take advantage of this opportunity, unsure about best practise and worried about JSE listings requirements.
What will you learn
- How to use digital communication and analytics to drive company value
- What your investors want from your website
- How to satisfy the JSE Listing Requirements relevant to digital communication of price-sensitive information
- What benefits you gain from digital communication in a Mifid II world
- How digital communications can assist the proxy process in the run-up to your AGM
Who should attend?
- Investor relations teams
- Corporate communications teams
- Company secretaries
- Senior executives in finance, legal and human resources
- Company sponsors
Date: 17 March 2021
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Cost: R4,500.00 per delegate excl VAT
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.