This four hour course provides an introduction to listing and includes the following:
- Reasons for and benefits of listing
- Preparation for a listing
- Board composition, committees and corporate governance considerations
- The listing process and documentation requirements
- Capital raising consideration and methods
Who should attend?
- Company Secretaries
- Internal legal advisors
NB: These courses are also suitable for approved executives or budding approved executives needing to update their knowledge and understanding of the Listing Requirements.
Time: 09:00 - 13:00
Cost: R4 500.00 per delegate excl VAT.
The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.