This full day course is designed for those who have not previously had exposure to the JSE Listings Requirements. This course covers the following topics:
- What is the JSE?
- Understanding the layout of the JSE Listings Requirements
- General principles underlying the Listings Requirements
- Upfront listing criteria for Main Board vs AltX
- Ongoing obligations – Main Board vs AltX
- A high level overview of corporate actions and transactions
Who should attend?
- Company Secretaries;
- Investor Relations team
Time: 09:00 to 16:00
Cost: R9 133.00 per delegate ex VAT
NB: The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
All sessions will be held at the JSE Office. Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.