This full day course is designed for those who have not previously had exposure to the JSE Listings Requirements. This course covers the following topics:
- What is the JSE?
- Understanding the layout of the JSE Listings Requirements
- General principles underlying the Listings Requirements
- Upfront listing criteria for Main Board vs AltX
- Ongoing obligations – Main Board vs AltX
- A high level overview of corporate actions and transactions
Who should attend?
- Company Secretaries;
- Investor Relations team
Time: 09:00 to 16:00
Cost: R9 133.00 per delegate ex VAT
NB: The course delivery is subject to a minimum attendance. All attendees will receive a course certificate on completion and CPD points.
All sessions will be held at the JSE Office, Refreshments will be provided. Please complete the booking form and send through to JSETraining@jse.co.za to book. Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.