Please note this is proposed as a combined training with Marian Gaylard lecturing on Listings Requirements and Market Reg.
For IR professionals, compliance with rules and guidelines is an essential part of the job. Whether it is in financial reporting, market disclosures, compliance with relevant listing regimes, the treatment of inside information, or in the context of a transaction, mistakes are costly – not least in reputational terms.
What you will learn
- Fundamental areas of regulation and compliance that affect IR
- An overview of the fundamental areas of regulation and compliance that affect IR
- An understanding of the areas of regulation with a day-to-day impact on IR
- A toolkit for dealing with price sensitive information, disclosure requirements, transactions and listing obligations and the financial and reporting calendar
- Understanding the regulatory framework
- Role of a Sponsor
- Insider dealing and market abuse; how to deal with price sensitive information
- Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules (DTRs)– continuing obligations
- Dealing with the sell-side
- Knowing your shareholders
- Financial calendar and reporting
- Recent case studies and current issues
Who should attend?
- Investor relations teams
- Company secretaries
- Risk and Compliance
- Legal executives
Time: 09:00 - 12:00
Cost: R5,850.00 per delegate excl VAT
Trainer Profile: Click Here
Please contact JSETraining@jse.co.za for a curriculum outline or to book. Please note that space is limited so please book as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.