List on the JSE to grow your business
Do you want to grow your business, improve your profile and raise capital? The JSE could be your ideal listing destination, enabling you to tap into large pools of local, global and institutional investor capital.
The JSE is the premier African exchange and your gateway to new opportunities. We are a proud partner to companies that have raised over R14 trillion in capital, across 11 industries over the past 10 years.
Multiple asset classes in one trading venue
Being one of the few multiple asset class market places, allows us to stand out to both local and international investor sectors. The Equity market has two boards, the Main Board and AltX. Our Debt/Interest Rate Market is the second largest in the world (based on World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) statistics by value traded end September 2018). Our Derivatives market consists of: Equities, Commodities, Bonds, Interest Rate and Currencies. Our financial aggregation has more than 800 listed securities and approximately 400 listed companies, together with 60 Equity market member firms. In addition, we have comprehensive trading, statistical index and non-index data nearing 200 Indices.
Get on board
- Engage with the Primary Markets team
- Decide where your company will feel most at home
- Find a Main Board sponsor or an AltX designated advisor
- Submit all the required documents to the JSE Issuer Regulation division
- Go on a capital raising roadshow
Routes to market
The JSE offers companies and products through various routes to market. These include fast tracking, special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs), exchange-traded products (ETPs), sponsored and unsponsored depository receipts, and the listing of new and existing broad-based black economic empowerment (BBBEE) share schemes on a registered exchange.
Gain from your JSE listing
- Trade your shares securely and efficiently.
- Market your business to investors. A listing attracts local analyst coverage and media interest, enhancing your company’s reputation and profile.
- Enhance your ability to attract talent by offering share option incentives.
- A listing facilitates broad-based economic empowerment deals.
- As a JSE issuer, you gain access to value-added benefits like hiring our prestigious corporate event venues, accessing training on topics such as listing and continuing obligations, investor relations, media, social media and governance, and accessing CNBC, the SABC, PowerFM and the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).