Get a comprehensive overview of the JSE's Listing Requirements
Why you should attend
As one of the key decision-makers within a listed company, you have a responsibility to ensure that you understand the JSE’s Listings requirements.
This thorough practical course will help you to fulfill your obligations by allowing you to apply the JSE’s Listings requirements in practice.
Who should attend
- · A general overview of JSE Listings Requirements and general principles
- · The JSE's powers, discretion, censure and penalties
- · Continuing obligations for main board listed companies
- · Cautionary announcements, material price sensitive information
and general disclosure obligations
- · Directors’ and associates’ dealings and disclosure of changes in the beneficial interests
- · Mandatory King Report on Corporate Governance (King III) requirements
- · Trading statements
- · Financial disclosure
- · Suspension and termination of listing
- · Methods and procedures for listing securities (such as issues for cash, rights offers)
- · Share buy-backs and odd lot offers
- · Transactions (disposals, acquisitions)
- · Related party transactions
- · Schedule 14 - share incentive schemes
- · The basics of takeovers
Dates: 22 - 23 May 2018
Cost: R13, 700.00 per delegate ex VAT
NB: These courses are also suitable for approved executives or budding approved executives needing to update their knowledge and understanding of the Listings Requirements.
CPD points certificates available if requested.
All sessions will be held at the JSE Offices, Refreshments will be provided.
firstname.lastname@example.org for a curriculum outline or to book. Space is Limited. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
By using a service provider to offer the courses, the JSE does not directly or indirectly endorse any product or service provided, or to be provided by the service provider.